|Sr. System Engineer Programmer / Tandem |
Location: CO. or VA. Area
Salary: Depending on experience with all the below / up to 140K with high-end benefits and 15% incentive bonus
This is a new position
Systems programming experience.
Working on spoilers, compliance, security, operating system, write software
C, JAVA, TAL, TACL, SQL, HP Non-Stop X Servers
Must work on-site at the company / data center locations
|Client Service Advocate |
Location: Dallas and Atlanta
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The role of the Client Services Advocate is to maintain proper operating and performance levels for all services provided. This individual will make sure the operational procedures and support processes are documented and executed smoothly and consistently to ensure the Client’s business performs as required. A strong focus on data analysis, trend identification and continuous process improvement is imperative to the success of this position. Be the single point of contact, for Client end users, that might be experiencing procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed. However, the Client Services Advocate is the face of Support for the Client(s) and is ultimately responsible to ensure services and support are working optimally and efficiently.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Primary ticket owner for all issues reported
2. Subject Matter Expert to the rest of the team for knowledge/information specific to the assigned Client(s)
3. Work closely with the Client Account Manager to keep them up to date on salient topics
4. Ownership of creating, reviewing and ensuring Client documentation is complete and stays up to date at all times
5. Daily, Weekly & Monthly Analytics
a. Urgent / Hot Tickets (Matters that need special attention)
b. Stale Tickets (Open <30 Days / Not updated within last 2 Days)
c. Weekly Performance Reporting (Service Level Agreements)
d. Special data request from Client
e. CSAT / Net Promoter Score (Customer Satisfaction Scoring)
6. Streamlining and maintaining efficient operations for Client and Support
7. Analyze, Monitor and Trend support requests and processes
8. Incident / Problem Management
a. Assist in Client communication and awareness
b. Track, trend and report on service degradation’s that repeat in nature
c. Root Cause Analysis
9. Escalation point for Client end users with chronic troubles
10. Maintain daily operational SLA performance for individuals and team
11. Ability to identify performance deficiencies and drive corrective action
12. Install, modify, and repair Client connectivity, hardware, software and applications
13. Identify, Review & Write technical, departmental and Service Desk guidelines and operating procedures
14. Respond to queries either in person, via email or over the phone
15. Provide escalation and assist customers through problem-solving process
16. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems
17. Install and trouble shoot computer peripherals (printers, keyboards, etc) for Client users
18. Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
19. Gain feedback from customers about issue resolution and quality of service
20. Assists with desktop and laptop imagining and installation as needed
21. Assists in the operations of enterprise systems as needed
22. Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of 5yrs in Help Desk operations and support
2. Prefer 2yrs of Business Analytics experience
3. Prefer 4yr degree in Computer Science or equivalent
4. Advanced knowledge of company supported applications
5. Ability to learn and support new applications.
6. Requires sound interpersonal skills
|Sr. System Engineer|
Location: Atlanta Area
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Network Operations Center (NOC) 24x7x365 support activities
Recommend, document, implement, execute & measure support processes and tools
Ability to help our clients in the planning, migration and ongoing support of their existing email systems from on-premises Exchange systems to new Office 365 tenants
Track record of successfully working within a trouble ticketing system.
Recent experience with techniques and procedures to identify, analyze & mitigate malware threats
Coordinate implementation & support efforts between Support Operations and Third-Parties
Identify automation opportunities and implement solutions in deployment, monitoring, resiliency, telemetry, backups & restore, patching and more
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Perform server upgrades, integration, rebuilds and other projects
Accountable for Backup, Patching, Recovering (RTO, RPO) planning, execution and maintenance
Virtualization & Hypervisors operation, networking, and troubleshooting
Understand and can update and develop scripting and data querying tools
Software and hardware installation, configuration, integration & support
Mentor team members, evaluating better ways to resolve issues, enhance tools & processes Including tools that facilitate deployment & decommissioning of infrastructure hardware at scale
Identify issues and analyze trends and systemic issues for appropriate corrective action(s), displaying effective communication when something is identified
Assist with process improvements and inform best practices in data center operations
Be the go-to server hardware technical resource
Understanding of MSP organizational structure and capability to work with cross-functional teams
Strong presentation and documentation skills
Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Exchange Server (Ver. 2010, 2013 & 2016)
Solid networking experience
3+ years of PowerShell Scripting
Microsoft Windows Server (Ver. 2008 R2, 2012 R2 & 2016)
5+ years working with Microsoft centric environments
Experience with various system management tools like SCCM, vCenter, etc
5+ years of Systems Engineer experience
Prefer Bachelor’s degree with major coursework related to Computer Science; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to learn and support new technologies.
Requires sound interpersonal skills.
Passion for and commitment to customer satisfaction
|Project Engineer / Manager |
Location: North Dallas Area
A highly visible position that will manage customer relationships as well as operational initiatives by working with Sales, Applications Engineers, Design Engineers, Manufacturing, Controls, Robotics and Software to provide project-based automated solutions from inception through site delivery and customer acceptance. Tremendous opportunity for an ambitious, energetic Project Engineer/Project Manager to make a difference in our growing organization.
· Lead both project engineering and project management efforts
· Lead projects in a transparent and productive way, utilizing standard project management practices
· Effectively communicate project status with leadership team as well as with external customers
· Interface and communicate effectively with all functional teams
· Develop System Requirement Document for assigned projects
· Plan, schedule and track project deliverables and milestones
· Troubleshoot and generate practical engineered solutions to problems during project lifecycle
· Create project recovery and mitigation plans; provide direction and hands-on support
· Ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget
· 10+ years direct work experience in a project engineering capacity
· Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)
· Strong communication skills
· Proven Project Management and Project Engineering experience in manufacturing and automation environments; experience with material handling and pharmacy fulfillment systems a plus
· Previous success managing concurrent customer projects and delivering projects on time and on budget
· Proactive, hardworking and able to complete tasks
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint, AutoCAD and SolidWorks
· Mechanical or Electrical Design experience, with success in managing product development projects
· Experience in Critical Chain project management
· Preferred formalized project management training and certifications (CMP, PMP)
|Sr. SCCM Intune Engineer|
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth Area
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or computer related field
4+ years of experience in SCCM 2012 to Current Branch.
Broad understanding of an array of technologies and their use, such as: Windows Server, Active Directory, Intune, VDI, SCCM, Windows 10, One Drive and Office 365.
Experience in Modern Workplace systems such as Azure/Intune and affiliated third party components is a plus.
Expertise using and supporting SCCM for distribution and setting task sequencing.
Excellent analytical and problem solving.
Experience with Microsoft Intune. Must have excellent customer service and communications skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, issues or tickets and be organized.
Design, plan, and implement Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Develop, deploy, and perform compatibility testing of complex application deployments and packages. Provide remediation assistance and guidance to other IT staff as needed.Responsible for the endpoint engineering process of multiple operating systems including Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Apple iOS. Optimize them for redundancy, performance, security, application virtualization and data protection.
Utilize available tools such as Active Directory/GPO, JAMF, and Intune, among others, to perform complex hardware and software maintenance tasks and troubleshooting.
Work closely with the Audit and Security teams to address outstanding items and prioritize remediation tasks.
Evaluate new and emerging endpoint technologies for their potential introduction into technology footprint.
Deploy Operating System Images via SCCM OSD.
Develop and support automation scripts, processes and tools.
Mobile Device Management.